We spent a couple days visiting with Leah, Brian, and Isaac last month. The kids had a great time playing with each other. I was able to take a lot of pictures of the kids. We didn't go anywhere, we just stayed at the house, but it was nice and relaxing.
Suzannah. Sleeping as usual.
We took a couple of walks up and down their street in their wagon. Ada loved it!
Isaac trying to fit in his toy.
I think this is the only picture we have of Suzannah with her eyes open. When she's awake I usually don't have the time or opportunity to take pictures.
Isaac wasn't quite sure what to think about his mommy holding someone else. Isaac really took an interest in Suzannah. He liked to rock her car seat.
Isaac, Ada, and Josephine riding in the wagon. Isaac and Ada are the same size even though they're 9 months apart. They could easily pass for twins.
Isaac climbing through the grass.
Isaac and Ada after eating blueberries.
Isaac playing with the sprinkler.
This picture cracks me up. Ada got sprayed by the sprinkler and this was her reaction to the cold water.
Uncle Brian holding Isaac and Josephine next to the sprinkler.
Ada looks so pretty in this picture.
Elizabeth with a wet Josephine and Ada.
Uncle Brian got us ice cream brownies for dessert. They were enormous! I'm not sure what Josephine is unhappy about in this picture. I think she was more than full by this point.
Thanks Leah and Brian for letting us stay with you!
Tuesday, June 01, 2010
Columbia TN -- May 2010
Posted by A Southern Homeschooling Family at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment