Here are a lot of pictures of our beach trip with Grannie and Papaw Moore. It's harder to get many pictures with three kids to take care of now, but I'm trying.
Josephine loves being the big sister.
It rained on Monday so we went to the aquarium in Myrtle Beach. Ada slept in the sling the whole time and Ada was ready for a nap. We enjoyed it, though.
We went to Margaritaville for dinner after the aquarium. Don't worry, Ada is drinking Sprite. Josephine was able to read "Margaritaville" in the sign in the picture. Maybe I should watch her PBS shows more closely -- what are they teaching her?
Josephine and Nathan made a sandcastle despite Ada's best efforts to destroy it.
Josephine throwing sand into the water.
Ada playing in the little waves.
Ada put sand on Josephine's arm. Josephine wasn't too happy about that.
Grannie Ratch feeding Suzannah on the beach.
Papaw reading to the girls. I don't remember Ada sitting still for so long before. She loves her Papaw!
Ada playing with the goggles.
Papaw holding Suzannah. She slept alot.
Josephine and Ada playing in the tidal pool.
Suzannah slumped over in her car seat during a nap. She always leans to her right no matter what seat she's in.
Josephine loved the pool. She was tall enough to reach the bottom in the shallow end.
This picture makes me laugh every time I see it. Josephine is going through a phase where she doesn't like to smile for pictures, just make a weird face.
But Nathan can usually get her to smile. I love this picture.
Ada liked the pool too, except it was a bit cold for her.
Josephine was all about jumping to us from the side. I am amazed at how far she would jump.
Nathan and Ada giving nose kisses.
Monday, May 31, 2010
North Myrtle Beach - May 2010
Posted by A Southern Homeschooling Family at 10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment