Ada has done a lot of growing the past couple weeks! She can roll over from her belly to back, although I've never seen her do it. She'll only do it if I leave the room. I leave her on her belly to play then the next time I look at her, she's on her back. She's also starting to stand up (as long as we balance her). Sitting up, the beginning stages at least, is a new skill she's developing, too. She has no problem pushing up on her hands and holding her head up now either.
Josephine and Naomi were being very sweet to Ada and gave her lots of toys to play with. I think Ada was a little overwhelmed.
Nathan and Josephine made a fort in our living room one morning while Ada and I were out running errands. They're showing off their cheese in this picture.
Ada sitting up by herself.
Josephine has grown up a lot this fall, too. Since Ada's been born, she's been potty trained, switched bedrooms and into a "big girl" bed, she is dressing herself (including socks, which is a new skill this week), she can write "JoJo" and spell "Josephine", she attempts to trace her own hand, and is learning to share her parents' attention with someone else. That's a lot of learning!
Jo is really into dancing these days. She likes for me to put on our "Baby Bach" cd while she does "ballet" in the living room. I need to get some video of that.
Josephine will be 3 in 2 weeks! Time is flying by! The family is going to celebrate a week early (next weekend). She knows her birthday is coming up, but she doesn't realize that her party is next weekend. I'll put up a post after her party.
0 comments:
Post a Comment