Sunday, September 30, 2007

Disney World, Part 3

Here are some photos from Epcot yesterday.



One of the worst family pictures ever. The one taken before this is even worse. We were looking into the sun.




Josephine "in" the shark at the Nemo aquarium.






Josephine at the entrance at Epcot.


This morning we went to the Magic Kingdom again, just the 3 of us. Josephine wanted to ride the horses first (the carousel). We rode the carousel, Dumbo, the teacups, race cars, and the train. We also played in Pooh's Yard for awhile -- it had slides and small fountains.

Josephine and Nathan riding Dumbo. It's really hard to get decent pictures of people on Dumbo.

Josephine coming down the slide. I love this picture!!

Josephine looking out Pooh's window.

New words for this week: Disney World, Epcot, Dumbo, Randolph's, Perfect (from a book), and round (merry-go-round). I think there are more, but I can't think of them now. When we're not at an amusement park, Josephine is still enoying reading her books. She loves one of the books we got at the library on planes. She wants to read it all the time. I think we're going to play miniature golf with the Randolph's later this afternoon and maybe go swimming.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ilove that pic of Jo Jo in Bruce the Shark's mouth. That's awesome.