Monday, September 17, 2007

Beach

Here are some pictures from Sunday at North Myrtle Beach. I didn't take the camera down today (I took the video camera instead). I'll post more pictures later in the week.




Josephine wore her hat and sunglasses for a few minutes.

I'm using someone else's wireless network and the connection is pretty bad. This is the only picture I was able to upload. I'll try again later this week.

Josephine woke up at 4am Sunday morning and 6am Monday morning. I'm hoping she'll make it to 8am tomorrow morning. The light that shines on the building at night to show the name is about 20 feet away from our window. Even though I put aluminum foil on the window, the light still gets in our room and it seems to be 7 or 8 in the morning all night long. Maybe I can teach Josephine to tell time tomorrow . . . . : )

She has been counting alot this week. She was counting in the tub "1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10!" I was impressed. She has learned the words "seagull" and "ocean" too.

I'll post more later this week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wonderin' where yall were, I haven't seen you in awhile. Oh well, it's not like I'm a social butterfly or anything.