We went to Josephine's 9-Month checkup today (a week early) -- she weighed in at 16 lbs. 10.5 oz. and is 27 1/2 inches long. She's in the 50th percentile for height and 25th for weight. Skinny thing.
Other big news -- Josephine's first two bottom teeth are coming in very slowly. She hasn't been too cranky about it, but she isn't sleeping very well either. She won't let us look at them, let alone take a picture. I'll post one of her tooth/teeth as soon as I get one.
Possible other big news -- We think Josephine is saying "hi". It's a very excited "hi", similar to how we say it when we see her. But, maybe not, we'll try and confirm at a later date.
Other big news -- Josephine will sometimes let go of our hands and take a step and fall into us. She hasn't really taken an official step, but she's on her way!
I can't remember if I've mentioned the screaming fit Josephine has when all of her food is gone at the end of the meal. She eats a minimum of 3 2.5 oz. jars of food. She usually has some cereal which ends up being much more than 2.5 oz. She'll eat any time as much as you'll give her. She has yet to "tell" me that she's full. The Veggie/Fruit Puffs are a great buffer between end-of-the-meal time and play time.
Aunt Moug taught Josephine to open and close her hand -- the beginning of waving bye-bye. Her fingers are so long, it's very sweet. She'll stare at either her hand or our hand and slowly open and close it.
I can't think of any more note-worthy developments in Josephine's life this week, but I'll add them in if I do.
Monday, August 28, 2006
9 Month Checkup
Posted by A Southern Homeschooling Family at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i can't belive she almost able to walk. She's so advanced.
Post a Comment