Monday, June 12, 2006

Outdoor Weekend.




We spent alot of time at the farm this weekend visiting with Aunt Leah. Jospehine enjoyed meeting the cats.

Josephine enjoys playing with balls. She balanced the big purple one on her hands and feet. It was impressive.

Eating solid food is a fun part of the day for Josephine. Cereal is her favorite. She's eaten peas and eggplant, too. I'm going to try squash next, but Im' waiting for her to feel a little better before I do that.

Naomi was awake part of the time we were at the farm and I took this cute picture that I had to share with everyone. She's still so tiny!


13 pounds 11 ounces as of last Wednesday. She's not as heavy as I thought she'd be, but she's healthy. Eating some solid food has put a little fat on her. It's pretty cute.

Josephine is sick today : ( Nathan was sick all weekend and still not really feeling well. I think Josephine may have had a fever this weekend, but we were outside in the heat so I didn't think much about her being warm. Her little eyes are so red, it's pitiful. She has a fever of around 100 degrees. She slept ok last night as long as I was holding her. I finally got to sleep around 6 this morning. She's in the swing right now--I hope she takes a nap soon.

Josephine is enjoying watching the World Cup this week. Nathan and I are working on a soccer chant for Josephine. She thinks we're weird.

Josephine Update:

  • Josephine is rolling onto her back more often and having an easier time of it. She actually slept on her back this morning, snoring the whole time with her stuffy nose.
  • She falls from sitting up onto her stomach. She only cries some of the time : ) She's usually going after a toy. Crawling will be a skill she masters within the next couple months.
  • Josephine will fall asleep on our bed for naps now instead of me rocking her. I'm hoping it will transition to her falling asleep on her own in her crib. She just cries when I put her in her crib now. Time will tell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it was good seeing yall this weekend. I'm hope that Josephine and Nathan are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Josephine got upset on Sunday. She was doing really awesome up until then.