
Nothing in particular to report this week, but I thought I would add a couple pictures. We're going to Atlanta (or near Atlanta) for the extended 4th of July weekend to visit friends. We had to get Josephine a life jacket since we will be at the lake. It looks pretty funny. I took some pictures of her in it, but I figure I'll wait until we get back to post any life jacket pictures.
Josephine Update:
- Josephine slept for 11 hours and only woke up once on Saturday night!!! I'm pretty sure it was a fluke, but it was a nice fluke. She hasn't been nearly that conisistent other nights, but she will usually get a 4-hour block of sleep at some point during the night.
- She's working on crawling. She kind of scoots around, but usually backwards. She hasn't figured out how to get up on her knees well yet.
- Josephine is enjoying standing up and walking. She gets better at it everyday.
- I think the only food to add to the list is sweet potatoes, if I even need to add them.
I'm having trouble viewing my guestmap. Is anyone else having trouble? The last post I've seen is from May 15 (I think). I know other people have added since then. I"m working with Bravenet on it. If you are reading this and you haven't added yourself to the guestmap (look to the right of the page for the icon to click on) go ahead and do it now. : )
I'll post again after we come back from Georgia next week. Happy 4th!
5 comments:
Hey, did Nathan tell you how good she did on Sunday. I was so proud of Josephine, she fell asleep while I was holding her, and she slept for about 20 minutes. She didn't fuss at all except in those brief minutes right before she fell asleep. She did awesome.
I cannot believe how much she looks like you in those pics. : )
Star
Ryan -- Yeah, Nathan told me she did well. I was hoping she would take a nap, it made the rest of the day alot easier! : ) Thanks!
-- Elizabeth
Star -- My parents have a picture of me up in the hallway from when I was a baby - it looks so much like Josephine! It's mainly the eyes and the ears that are so similar, then the smile too. She still has Anderson/Carter everything else.
--Beth
Beth-- Yeah, that's the pic. I remember. and yeah, she definately has your ears. ;)
Star
Post a Comment