
Things I didn't know until after I had a baby:
1. There are more bones in your foot than any other place in your body. I knew that beforehand, however, I didn't realize that every one of them pops when you're trying to walk silently down the hall to put down a sleeping baby.
2. Babies are completely unpredictable when they're sleeping. You expect the vacuum cleaner to wake them up, but no, they sleep right through it. You whisper so you won't wake the baby, the baby wakes up crying immediately. You look down at your peaceful, sleeping baby then look away. Then you hear an ear-piercing scream coming from the baby. When you look down, she's looking directly at you with a look of accusation. Did she know I wasn't looking at her?
3. You can have the most enjoyable conversation of the day with someone who hasn't learned to speak yet.
4. Babies pee and poop out more than they eat in. I swear they do.
5. Deoderant only works if you shower every 24-36 hours.
Anyone have anything else to add?
0 comments:
Post a Comment