We had to go to the doctor today. : ( Josephine has Nathan's cold/flu/sinus infection--whatever it is. She's so pitiful. The good thing is that she's not screaming or throwing up. Her nose is stopped up and she's having trouble breathing. How young are they when they learn to blow their nose? : )
She's enjoyed watching the Olympics with us. She watched the opening ceremonies for 20 solid minutes, no joke. The colors and movement really caught her eye. The Olympics are good for that--colors and movement.
Right now she's smiling and talking to her daddy. : ) She knows how to make her daddy's day. Her fever seems to be getting better. Hopefully her stuffy nose will go away soon too.
I meant to download new pictures from my camera, but I forgot. I'll do thaht tomorrow or the next day and post them.
Monday, February 13, 2006
Another day at the doctor.
Posted by A Southern Homeschooling Family at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment