Josephine turned 2 1/2 yesterday! She doesn't quite understand the 1/2 part. ;) Here are some pics from her half-birthday morning.
Breakfast (Raisin Bran, no milk) outside.
Pretty Josephine.
Josephine giving Ada kisses. She can be so sweet.
Jo laughing after giving Ada zerberts (raspberries, strawberries, whatever you call them). Ada wasn't quite sure if she liked them or not. There was a lot of squirming.
Josephine picked a flower. It took her a few seconds to realize the flower had fallen off them stem.
It's been quite a month so far! Or, at least, half a month. Elizabeth was in the hospital for about a week with an unknown infection and kidney stones, which caused pre-term labor. Both Ada and I are doing fine now. It was a pretty scary 24 hours when we thought we were going to have to have an emergency c-section at 31 weeks, but luckily that's not what happened. The contractions only come when I move around too much, so I try to take it easy most of the time. Poor Josephine. :( Nathan has a hernia, so he's not up to doing much right now either. We're just a pathetic family at the moment.
Josephine has developed an obsession to watch her tv shows all the time. I've limited her to one show a day, which she usually watches after the news. Little Einsteins are her favorite right now. She will ask all day long (she usually asks Nathan, not me, because I almost always say no) to watch her shows. I will eventually limit her tv watching to every other day or more, but I'm afraid she'll go ballistic if she goes cold turkey. ; )
The princess has awoken from her beauty sleep, so I need to go get her. I'll post more updates later.
1 comments:
The photos of Josephine kissing Ada are so precious. She and Ada will love being able to look back at these photos in the future. Yay sisters.
Post a Comment