Monday, February 04, 2008

by Dr. Seuss

Here are pictures that I promised to put up.



Josephine coloring on her continent map. She knows her contients and is learning what animals live on which continent. (If anyone knows where I can find a map of the countries of North America, let me know.)

We brought the slide inside for awhile.



Josephine in action.


Believe it or not, there are a couple things I forgot to add in the last post. Everytime Josephine sits down to read a book to herself, she'll say the title then she'll add "by Dr. Seuss". She will argue with you if you tell her the correct author's name. We don't even have any Dr. Seuss books here. Grannie Ratch has some, so I guess that's where she gets it. We checked out Green Eggs and Ham from the library months ago, she may still remember that.

The other day Josephine started saying "So, anyway, um . . . ." She mimicks Nathan when he talks. It's funny to hear a 2-year-old say that. Or when you ask her a question and she puts a finger to her lips and says, "hmm".

0 comments: