- Walking has been replaced by running around the house. She can really move if there's something she wants.
- She finally drank some milk the other day. One of her books on colors has a glass of white milk. She knows that I drink milk, therefore we have some, and she convinced Nathan to go to the kitchen and get her some white milk. I haven't pushed it, but hopefully she'll start drinking it. She's getting better about drinking just water. I usually put just enough juice in her cup or bottle to change the color a bit (sometimes she won't take it if it's clear). She drinks alot during the day. So much so that I have to put her in disposable diapers at night instead of cloth diapers. The cloth diapers aren't as well "sealed" and leak out when they get completely full.
- Nathan is working with Josephine on numbers. One of Josephine's favorite toys right now is a LeapFrog toy that sings about counting. Josephine was showing 1,2,and 3 with her fingers the other night. I don't think she's done it since, though. That's a hard thing for babies to do.
- I made Josephine a book on shapes last week and she seems to enjoy it. Colors seems to be much easier for her, though.
Josephine playing with Emily and Elizabeth at the zoo. The zebra was a big hit since it was so close to the fence..
Josephine, Elizabeth, Emily, and Drinnen sitting in the bird's nest in Kid's Cove. We couldn't get Josephine to smile even though she was enjoying herself.
Josephine and Nathan making the beaver face.
Josephine sitting in her papasan (sp?) reading her book. This is a book I made for her about 6 months ago on the different parts of her face. She loves looking at the pictures of herself even though she knows all the parts of her face.
Josephine playing outside in our driveway. I got her the truck she has in her hand for her to play with outside. She's starting to get the concept of rolling it around on the ground, but mostly she brings it to me to roll for her and she goes and gets it and brings it back to me.
Papaw made a toy box for Josephine. She's very proud of it.

0 comments:
Post a Comment