Josephine had a great Christmas week. We now have enough toys to entertain a small country. Between her birthday and Christmas, she really racked up. Christmas Eve Nathan, Josephine, and I opened our presents to each other then went to the Anderson Farm for dinner and presents. On Christmas Day we went to the Clinton's for breakfast, the Moore's for lunch, back to the Anderson's for Santa's presents, and then back to our house for a movie get-together. Christmas really should be a week-long holiday. I used our new video recorder alot so there aren't as many pictures, but here are a few from the past week.
Josephine has started smiling when she's getting attention and when her picture is being taken. She squints her eyes and shows you her teeth.
Josephine standing next to her new "Sproinga" as we call it. It bounces up and down.
Nathan and Josephine at Grannie's house. Here is another example of her new show-off smile.
Josephine Update:
- Josephine walks most of the time now. Last night she walked about 50 laps around the coffee table. I think she was trying to keep herself awake.
- She's attempting more words. Either that or we're understanding more of what she's saying. She has her own way of saying "What's that?" Every once in awhile she'll say "chicken". She usually attempts the animal sounds before the animal name. Still no "mama". . . . I won't take it personally.
- Josephine still loves books. Especially pictures of animals. Sometimes she'll sit by herself and look at them and other times she'll insist Nathan or I hold them.
- She is loving all of the football on tv this week. She gets excited everytime she see it.
- She has been spending more time with her grandparents, especially this past week. She seems to better for them than for me . . . . I won't take it personally.
- She tries to make the hand sign for "I love you". It's not anything close, but we know what she means. : )
Happy New Year!
0 comments:
Post a Comment