Hello, all. I'm having trouble downloading pictures to the site. I'll add them as soon as I can.
I need help from you guys. I'm collecting stories for Josephine about her family. If you have any stories you think are worth repeating and she might like to hear a few years down the road, either send me an email or leave them as a comment. Other people will be able to read them if you use the comment option. I know my mom has been writing alot of stories, although I don't know what they are ... that could be dangerous ... : )
Josephine update:
- She's starting to sit up on her own for several minutes at a time now, as long as she doesn't get too excited. She's actually sitting on my lap right now as I'm typing this (she loves the computer screen).
- The whole sleeping-through-the-night thing isn't going so well. She woke up four times last night before getting up this morning. Yeah, I'm sleepy.
- Her new favorite toy is a piece of Christmas tissue paper. She likes the noise it makes and it's easy for her to hold on to.
- She's working on rolling over from her back to her stomach. Her right arm prevents her from rolling over all the way.
- We're looking at a couple touch-and-feel books. She seems to understand the idea, or, at least, she copies me when I touch the page.
Like I said, I hope to get the pictures up soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment